Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Grannies Refurbished Furniture

Here it is the start of a new Blog with new ideas and new experiences. Someone once told me, you constantly grow with new ideas and new starts in life. I must be growing alot then because it seems I am always coming up with ideas of one kind or another.

I think I have narrowed it down some, my passion has always been painting. I have always loved Color, I love to remake from old to new and I love to bring life back to something that was once sitting lonely in a corner to being upfront with someone taking notice.

It's almost like life, every person wants to be noticed and loved. Why not furniture? When I see a dresser or a rocking chair, I don't just see wood, I see a History. I see Grandmas rocking that baby in the chair or I see dressers that were once in a child's room full of joy and energy.  I would love to take you with me on this part of my adventure  from start to who knows where it takes me.  I've always wanted a little corner store, where one comes in and makes themselves at home, for now this blog will be that little corner.




Enjoy and Relax and most of all have fun.. :)

10 comments:

  1. I'm your first follower! I have quite a few pieces of furniture that I want to paint but haven't taken the plunge! I'm looking forward to all your projects! Blessings, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tammy, and Thank you!!! Its been a Fun experience, funny how it took me all these years to finally finding my painting niche... But so far so good :) Thanks for following :)

      Delete
  2. Love the beachy look you gave these pieces... very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cynthia!!!! Thanks for stopping by.. :)

      Delete
  3. Find your best furniture featured product deals, furniture discounts, furniture coupons and much more on almost every furniture item with great savings only on Bobs Furniture.


    mybobs.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great thought and i also want to sit in this chair and i know you have very memorable memories about this chair and i really like the way you express your feelings. Thank you for the share. here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its really very nice blog. Nice blog really very impressive. Office furniture Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your post is really good providing good information.. I liked it and enjoyed reading it. Keep sharing such important posts. Modular Office Furniture Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your articles help me a lot in all mediums of subjects.
    luxury furniture stores

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicest information!!! I'll be enchanted to greatly help due to what I've learnt from here. custom furniture perth

    ReplyDelete