Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Why Hello there, thanks for coming to Grannies Refurbished furniture. I have been painting up a storm with my own furniture and custom orders.  I have to say I love Valspar Paint... and no they aren't paying me to say this, just my honest opinion.  Since I began painting alot, I've had the chance to try many different paints looking for the right one that actually does what I want with durability, must be easy to work with and beautiful Colors....  A friend, Shandelle, from Travelin Dreams Travel told me about this wonderful coupon that Lowes had out and I ran to my nearest Lowes.

The staff at the Lowe's Paint dept was awesome to work with and no they aren't paying me either to endorse their stores but when I have good product and great customer service I blast it out there.   But my specialty seems to be Beachy Fun type furniture. Something about the cool blues and greens is just so relaxing.  But back to the paint,  I got my samples (one for hubby and one for me) and came home to paint.  Love it!! Easy to paint on, bright colors and durability. Everything I wanted in a paint.  Thank you Lowes and Valspar, you made this Grannie happy.....

Currently working on a dining room table, two end tables and a chair... :)

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave a comment so I can come and visit you...

No comments:

Post a Comment