Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Greetings Everyone :)

What an adventurous couple of days and I didn't even have to leave my house.. First I get a phone call from a good friend saying that she has some more furniture for me.... I jumped up, clicked my heels and did a hoe se do *or whatever they used to call it.. Grannie loves new pieces to work on. Get's my creativity side of the brain working. The tables leaf is here also.... So these will be my new projects..

Then I decided to go blog hopping and face book surfing. I have to tell you from California to Texas and from New York down to Florida, some of you really rock with your creativity.  I will be posting some of the ones that really made me sit up and take notice.

Cedar Hill Ranch is the first one that popped up at me... I love anything that has to deal with Country and her blog is just wonderful. Go stop in and tell her that Grannie sent you.
 Another blog that I want to mention is A Walk in the Countryside
She was the first one to come follow Grannie and her crazy antics.

Last but not least, The Junk Gypsies I was on their blog, youtube videos and facebook for a while. Loved everything about their show. Stop in and say Hi to them also, remember to tell them Grannie sent you..

Savvy Southern Style  is another favorite of mine.... Great ideas and great blog.. 


In the meantime, Grannie is on the lookout for a big Floppy hat. Something that is cute and adorable. Has to have red, cause that is my favorite color.

What is Grannie working on today? Finishing up the Vintage Rocker and trying to place this vintage Childrens lap desk in the proper hands. Someone that will love it just as much as the previous owner did.
Oh, and putting together the Seaside frame.. Started with a dresser and then ended up with a Children's Bedroom set, the only thing missing is the bed and tall dresser.. On the lookout for those now.. :)

Off to do some more prepping, sanding and painting.. Talk to ya all later :) <3 Grannie

No comments:

Post a Comment